Linggo, Hulyo 22, 2012

Hola! My name is Monica and this my website. I created this informative website as a task for Eglinton Articles, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Web Development program. If you would like to work with me, simply use the contact form available on this page. Below is my Curriculum vitae, which includes samples of sites and articles or blog posts I've composed before.

Qualifications
Graduated with honors from Shaw University
14 years of article marketing experience (specifically for Electronic customers)
6 years of website design experience.
Competent, team player worker with a taste for facts.

Work Experience.
Eglinton Articles,2008 - Present
Staff Manager
Responsible for setting up a international group of writers to suit a demanding set of advanced objectives and goals.
- Create new records for productivity, boosting production by 18% all over the globe
- Effectively controlled ongoing logs of project distribution
- Managed QA for international generation over a large group of content writers

Self-employed Wordpress Website Designer
2009-Present

Additional Abilities
Fluent in French
Superior competence utilizing various choice of office software

You can find my work on these sites

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento